Saturday, October 08, 2011

A brief word from the pumpkin king …


Ah, greetings.

Desist with that paring knife for a moment. There will be plenty of time to hack into my brethren, scoop out their seeds, carve the masques of horror into their orange flesh and light the ghoulish sockets of their eyes with candles.

Plenty of time for that, my friends.

Now, though, we commence the second annual 13 for Halloween mini-season on The Agitation of the Mind, that bastion of all things bastardly that burns bright and blights the blogosphere.

(Er, thanks, pumpkin king. – Neil)

But not content just to haunt your minds with rancid and repulsive reviews of thirteen tales of terror, your weird and worrying webmaster will be joining forces, during the last five days of the month, for a collaborative blogging event curated by Francisco from The Film Connoisseur which will complete the crazed and creepy countdown to the spookiest night of the year. More details nearer the time.

But for now, sheath that paring knife. There will be time aplenty to slice, slash, stab and sever. Instead join me from tomorrow as we waltz beneath a waning moon while the children of night make their sweet music.



(Yo, pumpkin king. Three things: (i) give me my blog back; (ii) leave the alliteration to me, I do it so much better; (iii) for an orange guy, your prose sure is purple.)

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Cool, man, looking forward to it. Great job on Summer of Satan, by the way!

Neil Fulwood said...

Thanks, Aaron. I've got a mixed bag of Halloween treats lined up - hope you enjoy them.

Franco Macabro said...

Yeah, Summer of Satan rocked the hiz-houze!

Glad to be collaborating once again with you Neil, always a pleasure! Hope this will be one of many!

Check out the snazzy banner I cooked up Neil!

Neil Fulwood said...

Franco - looking forward to it, too. Work on the article for our collaboration is progressing. I think it's going to be a good piece.

Love the banners, as well!