Sunday, January 01, 2012

And we'll take a cup o' kindness yet ...

Happy New Year to all who read these pages.

Traditionally, the New Year's Day post on The Agitation of the Mind is a setting out of the stall: a delineation of what my intentions for the year are with the blog. I don't have quite as rigorous a game plan this year, but I can tell you this:

Ten Films That Changed The World won the vote for 2012's major summer retrospective. So between June and August I'll be taking an in-depth look at ten films which can justifiably be said to have had a demonstrable cultural effect. I haven't decided on all of them yet, or the running order, so if you want to lobby for any particular favourites, hit up the comments box and make suggestions.

On the subject of favourites, I started the Personal Faves project a stupidly long time ago and it's kind of fallen by the wayside. Time to get it back on the freeway, methinks, and moving towards completion.

Shots on the Blog will probably be floating around sometime during the summer months, and it just wouldn't be the season of good cheer if I didn't round off the year with the Winter of Discontent.

Finally, I'll be having the odd week away from Agitation now and then while I work on other projects, so don't give up on me if there are a few periods where you don't see any new content.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year! I've thoroughly enjoyed all of your posts from 2011 and am more than looking forward to what you have coming up in the new year.

Riddhi Malkhani said...

Very informative information given to us.Thank you. Click here to know more cruise holidays