Tuesday, November 18, 2014

WINTER OF DISCONTENT: a brief interlude

A word from your genial host:

Greetings, trash film fanatics and cineastes of sleaze - greetings, and apologies. Real life has exercised its alienable right to get in the way of what your trusty blogger would rather be doing, and as a result I'm somewhat behind on watching Winter of Discontent content, let alone writing the reviews. Pray bear with me a few more days: by the weekend things should be back on course. I have lots of lovely disreputable things lined up for you between now and Christmas, including films by Takeshi Miike, Lucio Fulci and the man with the most inappropriate first name in the history of cinema, Senor Jesus Franco.

In the meantime, please enjoy a gallery of classic exploitation posters, many of which I've already reviewed on these pages, and some of which I haven't ... yet.










3 comments:

http://metalgoddesses.blogg.se/ said...

Savage Streets rulez!

Tim said...

COFFY!

Neil Fulwood said...

Leave it with me, Tim. I'll see what I can do.