Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated

Late last week, I came down with a bad case of connectivity issues ... or at least my computer did. Fast forward to mid this week and the problem has only just been resolved.

I've had five days cold turkey from the internet. Man, it takes an enforced break just to make you realise how much time you waste on the internet! So, what have I been doing during this hiatus? Watching shitloads of movies and stockpiling reviews so that content on Agitation could resume forthwith? Er, no. I've mainly been reading. And sketching out a structure for what might become a novel.

But I have no excuses now. The next installment in the Bond-a-thon beckons, so look out, in the next couple of days, for a review of 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service'. Or some pictures of a starlet whose birthday it happens to be. The Agitation of the Mind: keeping it classy since 2007.

No comments: